enrollment dropped drastically when a concerned parent caught rocket gnawing on the children.
How can you make the two greatest assassins in the universe completely useless and boring?
Enjoyed the movie, but this was a legitimate issue.
okay but how about FIRE MERMAIDS THAT LIVE IN LAVA
magma.. mermaids.. magmermaids???
What about this?
ok but what about a magmermaid girl who falls in love with a mermaid girl
Its a steamy romance
Didn’t expect you in this. Pretty sure if you always play evil characters it is because you are actually evil.
no no no NO NO!
I am not “lucky” for not having to deal with periods.
I have heard it from mothers, sisters, friends and even some boys, and let me tell you one thing. I HATE that I cannot, and everytime I hear someone say that, it hurts. why?
1. Having a period means you can one day possibly conceive a child of your own, if you wanted to. I had both choices of reproduction ripped away from me.
2. Telling me I am “lucky” for not having to deal with the cramps, blood, mood swings is an extremely invalidating experience making me feel like I’m not a real woman for that one simply biological mistake.
3. I already stress out over how much I pass as feminine, I don’t need to hear that and worry about things I cannot control.
4. When I tell you to not call me “lucky”, dont get pissy at me for complaining about “not having a problem” that you deal with once a week every month. I’m trans. Thats a 24/7 regimen of all the problems cis people face plus the ones society makes up simply for who I am.
5. Do not question me when I say “I wish I had a period”.
6. Do not question me when “I say I wish I had a period”.
7. Also, stop trying to convince me they are terrible. I know they are. I still want one.
8. It’s ok to talk to me about how bad this months period is going. Just don’t tell me how “lucky” i have it, is that so hard to do?
9. Don’t out me if someone asks “are you on your period?” by saying I cannot get one. why are you even answering this question for me?
10. And finally, if you jokingly ask me if I want yours, I will laugh, and jokingly accept, because if you’re telling me about your period, we must be close and I do sympathize with what you go through on a monthly basis, but I will leave or ask you to stop if I start getting dysphoric or depressed about it, and would appreciate if you could respect my decision to keep myself from getting hurt and not call me a “wuss” for not being able to deal with it all the time.