In 10 years, I hope we can still be drinking tea together like we are now
She lives in a tower, she’s got a curse. A vague curse. But still.
(Little note at the bottom about merchandise too! Hoorayy new things)
Zelda got scared on the drive home
Title cards (top and center) with a key master production set-up (bottom), gouache on art board and acetate from Chuck Jones’s 1975 half-hour television animated special, “Rikki Tikki Tavi.” Based on a story from Rudyard Kipling’s “The Jungle Book.”
I looooooovvved Rikki Tikki Tavi when I was little! Rikki Tikki Tavi was my role model.
I get they are going for the transformation thing but Machimiya was pretty terrible before he somehow grew an extra 30 pounds of muscle mass. That kind of undercuts it some I think.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Why is the lead Hiroshima guy a jackass?
Cause he is a whiny crybaby apparently.